3847Re: Another request for rubus seeds

  • frankvankeirsbilck
    Apr 7, 2009
      Jacques,
      thanks a lot, I ordered some at GRIN/USDA this year, but everything else arrived, except for the rubus glaucus accessions I asked for (and perideridia gairdnerii). So I will try it at the address you gave (GRIN has the advantage of the multiple accessions, so I can compare their winter hardiness in Belgium), but I will be happy to try at least one,
      best regards,
      Frank

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Jacques PRESTREAU <jacques.prestreau@...> wrote:

      > Hi Franck
      >

      > Here you can purchase seeds of Rubus glaucus (Mora de Castilla in spanish)
      >
      > http://www.frutalesdeexportacion.com/fr/2008/12/plantulas-de-mora-de-castilla/
      >

      > Best regards !
      > Jacques

      > *Message Original*
      > De : "frankvankeirsbilck" <orrflo@...>
      > A : pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      > Date de l'envoi : 07/04/2009 2:23:15 PM +0200
      > Sujet du mail : [pfaf] Another request for rubus seeds
      >

      > > Hi,
      > > I'm looking for seeds of rubus glaucus, also known as mora de castilla, can anyone help me here?
      > > Frank Van Keirsbilck
      > > www.thevegetablegarden.be

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic