3762Re: A farm for the Future, great documentary!

  • ryborgryborg268
    Mar 14, 2009
      Yes excellent presentation, entire forest gardening methodology even!
      I would like to take some sort of practical course/apprenticeship in this methodology...it really is difficult to pick it all up (in fact anything at all!) from a book...certainly in terms of practical application in unique and different situations of private and community land projets. I think it has huge potential - especially when combined with the (essentially non christian) religious or rather auspcious ritual, and natural magic setting/approach. They do mention the garden of eden thing - but I really have found it much easier to see it, to get actual real time magical results using non christian paradigms..but then really Jackes etc were not talking literally about a magically folded out 'garden of eden', but making something like that with a scientifically correct approach (their breakthrough combine with previous temperate forest gardening bookds I think its fair to say) - but as I say with good action, in the right setting one can actually break through into non material magically made reality (much easier I would say in non christian senario)...but it surely helps to have it empirically right in the first place - rather than Robert Harts 'intuition' (or as Jackes etc say, guesswork). (in terms of relative plant placement).

      He also makes some statement about 'theocracy watch' on the forest garden homepage - presumably Islamic theocracy. One thing I do know as it goes: I would be given huge respect in the Pashtun tribal areas for various reasons..but here, here in the UK?! Worthless bunch of ****'s with no honour whatsoever. But there you go. Different life experinces. Nothing can beat ritual child abuse for evil..and thats a western thing and not Islam, wether fundimentalist Islam or no. Sufism in a free range way whilst making a garden is something I would ideally want to pursue, and this would, again be respected in Morrocco. A Islamic theocracy, but not fundimentalist one. Think about it folks. This stuff I have described on this list about real time magical shapeshift achived through good works and transcendance of materiual karma (good pagan ritual also) is actually real, and again, it is a consciousness that the current ruling order seek to eliminate entirely from reality, by total and complete evil means...think how sad that is for 'reality' to be reduced to a simple minding material and idiotic psuedo 'christianity'. I really do feel that people need to have this accurate 'anachist consciousness' regarding, well reality! - otherwise one remains blagged and brain skanked by this order of scum that creates illusions made from ritual abuse, thats the reality of the blag of masonic paradigm 'christianity'/society..and thus the need for accurate perception of mainstream western society if only to be able to correctly identify the root cause of the problem (of abuse, exploitation and trashing of Mother Earth that we are seeking to deal with in pursueing things like permaculture and forest gardening etc).

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "R. Dale Asberry" <bozomind@...> wrote:

      > I have Edible Forest Gardens! Fantastic set of books... well worth the investment. I've also read the Mother Earth News lasagna gardening and have started implementing it en-masse in my forest garden. Was trying to increase organic matter in the soil by digging it up and mixing it with manure and peat. Lasagna is SO much easier.
      >
      > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "ryborgryborg268" <cromlech108@> wrote:
      > >
      > > http://www.motherearthnews.com/Organic-Gardening/1999-04-01/Lasagna-Gardening.aspx
      > >
      > > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "ryborgryborg268" <cromlech108@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > wow! Mother Earth news! YIP!
      > > >
      > > > Take a look at these books:
      > > >
      > > > http://www.edibleforestgardens.com/
      > > >
      > > > ..incredible thesis and practical manual, groundbreaking. Get this from the library.
      > > >
      > > > ..and...
      > > >
      > > > Perennial Vegetables: From Artichokes to Zuiki Taro, A Gardener's Guide to Over 100 Delicious and Easy to Grow Edibles by Eric Toensmeier. Easier than the previous volume - start with this book. Describes the 'sheet mulching' techinque very very well, and in a perennial vegetable/plants context. Read this and you'll want to enact this in any private or community garden.
      > > >
      > > > Both these books fit very well with the PFAF future ethos.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic