      From: ryborgryborg268 <cromlech108@...>
      Subject: [pfaf] Re: A farm for the Future, great documentary!
      To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, March 13, 2009, 10:36 AM

      yep permaculture is definitly sound.

      Very good film.

      mmm, yes my species rich meadow at Brightling, east sussex, uk. - a seething mass of life, planted with standards of fruit and nut trees. I've just mulched with woodchips for weed supressant and moisture retention especially important in the first year of planting. Fertilised with seawead meal - potash for root development. Send me a message and I'll tell you where it is - check it out in late spring/summer. ..speshial part of the Weald.