3745Re: A farm for the Future, great documentary!

  • ryborgryborg268
    Mar 10, 2009
      R! annoying just tried to watch it...nice photography, but flim was stop starting for some reason. Those grazing fields would I think look better with fruit and nut trees planted as standards in the meadows and produce much higher outputs of food etc. Village/collective forest tenure also wood help the anti fascist movement here in rural England...maybe. ITS MINE ALL MINE.

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Ludd <the_pooh_way@...> wrote:

      > Hello list,
      >
      > Someone might have already listed this documentary on this list. Sorry
      > if that is the case.
      > http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00hs8zp
      > There are about 10 days left to watch it on the BBC website.
      >

      > Absolutely brilliant in summarising the challenge of food production we
      > face!
      >
      > I am looking for someone who is able to provide me with a copy of it so
      > that I can burn it on Cd-rom or DVD to use as an educational tool.
      >
      > Ludwig

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic