3544Re: 5 acre meadow planted with fruituing and nutting trees

  • Jim
    Jan 3, 2009
      don't worry I can believe it...theres so much bullshit in this field
      its unreal. I give up. Official.

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Sara Elbrai <selbrai@...> wrote:

      > I would love to see a scientific explanation for that. It seems
      highly unlikely. I have both almonds and peaches growing next to each
      other and there seems to be no effect on the flavor of the almonds
      and certainly no bitterness.

      > Here in California there is extensive study of almonds and no such
      pollenizer effect has been noted. In fact a European study has shown
      that pollenizers do not seem to affect almond flavor: