3531Re: [pfaf] MLS Multiple sclerosis help

    Jan 1, 2009
      Not very direct pfaf related ,
      but anyway I`d look at
      www.marshallprotocol.co
      <http://www.marshallprotocol.com>m<http://www.marshallprotocol.com>
      and
      LDN ---
      lowdosenaltrexone@yahoogroups.com>,

      A Norwegian University based study showed very bad eating behaviour-
      much too much sugary and carbohydrate intake,
      and too little vegetables , fruits and fish oil food,
      looked from that point
      obviously lot of pfaf knowledge about edible plants - and the use of them
      might prohibit some MS cases...

      Geir Flatabø