3457Re: perennial kale

  • telsingandrews
    Nov 17, 2008
      Sea Kale is a different plant then what I'm looking for but as for
      Walking Stick Kale, you can get that at Thompson and Morgan but this
      may not be the same as tree collards. I wrote a blog post about
      perennail brassicas which I'm trying to educate myself on:
      http://veggiepatchreimagined.blogspot.com/2008/11/brassica-names-
      perennial-biennial-oh.html

      Anyone? Cuttings of Daubenton kale?? Sourcing plants - sigh.

      Telsing.

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "howigetby" <howigetby@...> wrote:

      > Are they referring to the giant walking stick kale? I'm looking for
      > source for those and also would give my eye teeth for some tree
      collards!

      > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "SE MA Coast, Zone 7" <Robin282mt@>
      wrote:

      > > If you are speaking of