3353Re: perennial kale

  • telsingandrews
    Nov 9, 2008
      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "bastianklara" <lena.israelsson@...> wrote:

      > These companies use to sell Thousand-head kale: Abundant life Seed
      > foundation, Sutton Seeds, Seeds Blüm, Future foods. You find them
      > easily on internet. I don´t know where to find Perennial Daubentin,
      > but I would love to know.
      > lena

      I have found them in a french seed site: http://www.plantes-et-
      jardins.com listed as Chou Daubenton and Chou Daubenton panaché
      under 'old vegetables' legumes ancienes (sp?).

      If anyone knows of another supplier, especially one in North America
      that would be great. Does anyone know the hardiness of this variety?
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic