3332Re: [pfaf] scratch and rock apple rooting method, links working

  • Allmende Verden
    Nov 6, 2008
      Again for the non-native-speakers, please: the side of what do you scratch?
      What is the meaning of "scratching low" (the dictionary doesn´t know)?
      I think there is no verb about what you do with the limb. What do you
      do with the limb?
      All in all I really don´t know what you`re doing there.
      sorry & greetings from Klaus

      Zitat von charfair fairchar <FertilityFair@...>:

      > I put a limb of a rose, maple, hydrangea after I scratch the side near the
      > earth low and then put a small boulder (I am not too strong--but I do
      > exaggerate) on top of that in the spring and get a lovely maple, hydrangea,
      > rose or some other plant about a year later. Has anyone tried a similar
      > method with apples?
      >
      > I would like seeds for the pig snout apple, please. Something about an ugly
      > apple is intriguing. They left it out of the pictures.
      >
      > When I place a link in my letters, I tap the space bar or the "enter" after
      > the link, and for some reason that "sets" the link.
      > Charlotte Fairchild Liphart
      > 770*289*5306 cell

      Artilleriestr. 6
      D-27283 Verden