3267RE: Re: [pfaf] Monkey puzzle and sweet chestnut seeds for propogating

  • frank_bowman@yahoo.co.uk
    Oct 28, 2008
      Hi. Yes its a good nutricious nut producer,like the swt chestnut its kept populations alive. Its the oldest pine,its prehistoric from the cambrian,when the dinoraurs were around. They used to be in scotland,u can find the black jet of them on whitby beach+on a beach in mid wales. Basic essentials r the essentials for living,all the rest of our technology gold jewelry,mobiles,ships,toothbrushes,tv!s are merely toys.xfrank