3171Johnny Appleseed

  • charfair fairchar
    Sep 30, 2008
      As a child I planted popsicle sticks and nary a popsicle grew!
      I have planted apple seeds before with no results.

      We are having a drought, so drying the lemon seeds in the sun will be easy.

      Send Self Stamped Addressed Envelopes. I won't charge at all for 10 lemon
      seeds.

      Charlotte Liphart
      37 London Lane
      HIram, GA 30141 USA

      Thank you very much for the information about drying the lemon seeds. They
      are in the refrigerator this Sept. 30.

      Thank you again for the answer about the apple seeds. I will try to just
      plant them in a pot.
      Charlotte Liphart
      www.IonWays.com/Liphart