3097Re: Bees and bee stings

  • manofpeace32
    Sep 1, 2008
      FRom the QUOTE BELOW
      Plantian
      Extract it by freezing

      About freeze extracting this breaks down the cells
      if you freeze a apple it will be soft as mashed potatoes after
      thawing.

      nOT UCH mORE ON THAT, BUT HERE IS THE POST
      aLSO IT DOESN'T LEAVE GREEN MARKS ON YOUR SKIN MAKING YOU LOOK dirty
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pfaf/message/2774

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Julie Bruton-Seal <herbalist@...> wrote:

      > Plantain is my favourite remedy for wasp and bee stings or any insect
      > bites. I prefer ribwort as the leaves are less tough, but you can use
      > any plantain - simply mash the leaf (or chew it) and then rub the
      > affected area with the mushed up leaf for a minute or until it stops
      > hurting.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic