309Re: [pfaf] Weed lady's site

  • Tony Martin
    Jun 10, 2003
      Hi, I used the url pointing to the chickweed page, and found the links
      you mentioned (thank you), but I still can't find any links from the page
      http://www.wildfoodforagers.org/ to any other of your web pages. I
      have checked with I.E. and Mozilla browsers.

      Any thoughts appreciated.

      Thanks again
      Tony

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic