      From: Tony Martin [mailto:tony.martin11@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 12:31 AM
      To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [pfaf] Weed lady's site

      Hi, went to look at your site (Index page) but could not seem to find
      links to other pages. Is it me? It looks very interesting and your posts
      to the group seem very informative.

      Many thanks

      Tony

      Weed Lady wrote:

      > I can speak to the Stelaria Media, otherwise known as Common Chickweed, of
      > which I just did a research project on including lots of photos, which you
      > can read all about at www.wildfoodforagers.org/chickwd.htm It's
      > considered a
      > "choice" edible, and has many medicinal properties as well. It's one of my
      > favorite wild foods, very versatile, delicious and highly nutritious.
      >
      > Standing "knee deep in abundance",
      > The Weed Lady
      > www.wildfoodforagers.org

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3355058.4641699.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17050419
      47:HM/A=1482387/R=0/SIG=16ndo1bvo/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd=105
      5190814%3eM=247865.3355058.4641699.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705041947:HM/A=148
      2387/R=1=1055190814%3eM=247865.3355058.4641699.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705041
      947:HM/A=1482387/R=2>