302From Argentina...

  • Drakaika
    Jun 9, 2003
      My name is Andrea Cordone, and I live in Cordoba,
      Argentina. I want some information about the follow
      species: Bromus mollis, Holcus lanatus, Spergula
      arvensis, Stelaria media... Are there edibles?
      All these species was find in the stomach of European
      mummys. The scientists find other species like Rumex
      acetocella and Viola arvensis.

      These species grown spontaneusly en Cordoba, La Pampa,
      Buenos Aires and other areas of Argentina.

      A kiss for all, and thank you,

      Andrea Cordone

      Yahoo! Sorteos - http://loteria.yahoo.es
      Juega a la LoterĂ­a Primitiva sin salir de casa
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic