2886Re: Lotus edulis

  • sjalge
    Jul 29, 2008
      > But I wonder why one would want to grow this - due to the small pods -
      > rather laborious annual, unless sandy, stony or rocky soil is all you
      > have - where it may self-seed.
      > If I would get reasonably cold winters, I would prefer to grow the
      > Caragana arborescens - Siberian Pea Tree.

      Caragana arborescens would be great, and I prefer perennial species if
      I can grow them. Unfortunately, at this point I move around every
      couple years and so I am more restricted to annual species. I will be
      sure to add Caragana arborescens to the "if I ever settle down" plant
      wish list.
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic