2746Re: drugs are acidic

  • Jim
    Jul 2, 2008
      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Pat Meadows <pat@...> wrote:

      > On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:54:21 -0400, you wrote:
      >
      > >According to Dr. Robert O. Young, and the scientists who research
      acidity,
      > >drugs are acidic.
      >
      > (I can't stand it anymore, sorry.)
      >
      > That is not factual, according to my husband, who has a PhD in
      Chemical
      > Physics and has worked extensively in the drug industry as a
      software
      > engineer designing laboratory information systems and interfacing
      with the
      > chemists and technicians in the labs. (Actually, he used stronger
      words
      > than 'not factual' however.) Some drugs are acidic; some aren't.
      >
      > Think about antacids, for one. Surely anyone can realize that they
      are not
      > acidic.
      >
      > Pat
      >
      > --
      > Northern Pennsylvania
      >
      > CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
      > http://www.thehungersite.com/

      I was wondering about MDMA (Extasy)..how it is suppost to drain out
      or use up ones reserves of some chemical in the brain thus producing
      the consciousness change/euforia etc. Then I thought, does that mean
      afterwards when you recall the effect, the feeling of being in the
      communal vibrations of the 'rave', that those self same reserves are
      being drained away (man), or in actual fact if new amounts of the
      chemical are being made due to the pleasant memory actually making
      them? I.e the good train of thought creates the chemical that effects
      as euforia/connectedness. There is the comment that taking drugs is
      escapism. Thats the stock phrase. Taking a drug like MDMA in the
      right setting so that you connect with a communal reality is escaping
      from babylon scism, into a more auspicious reality, but again, one
      that 'the babylon' seek to break one away from and manifest ism and
      scism.

      At one party a guy had 'organic yohimbe' (DMT) that he said a m8 had
      made. I didn't wanna mix it with some MDMA crystal that I'd taken
      (for the first time). Suppost to be an interesting plant drug. All
      these plants/drugs can give religious type effects,
      illuminations...but people expect too much maybe and take them like
      sweeties...compared to the rigorous settings of indigenous peoples
      usage. (ritual usage, fasting beforhand etc).

      ...seems a long way from the Spiral Tribe MC bawling: "GET ON ONE,
      GET SORTED!"..maybe its not though considering the differences in
      society..

      http://www.myspace.com/spiraltribe

      der der der derrr derrr derrrr
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic