27RE: [pfaf] plants for australia (fwd)

  • Stephen Barstow
    Sep 28, 2001
      In Cornucopia II (A Sourcebook of Edible Plants) it has the following entry for Bacopa monnieria: "The herb is eaten in salads and soups, as a cooked vegetable or pickled. Occasionally available in ethnic markets". I had a plant on my window sill for about a year, but it gave up and died this summer. I tried to keep it as damp as possible. The plant was pleasantly aromatic.