2537Re: [pfaf] simple superweeed, kudzu

  • Infowolf1@aol.com
    May 31, 2008
      how did the song go?

      In a message dated 5/31/2008 12:08:39 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      FertilityFair@... writes:

      Posters would be nice. But who would put them up? Who would pay for the
      posters? Not many people see compassionately and not many people want to
      prepare so that people know they can survive--now. There are people who are
      hungry and they live next door to kudzu. They just don't know. I sang the
      song about kudzu I wrote in Pennsylvania last Sunday night. Maybe someone
      will remember it when they are hungry or meet someone hungry.

      Peace,
      Charlotte
      www.fertileprayers.www.fertiwww
      www.IonWays.www.IonWays