      Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 4:41 PM
      Subject: [pfaf] Siberian ginseng

      Has anyone experience of growing Siberian ginseng  (Eleuterococcus
      senticosus? I red somewhere that you can plant a 2 meter high hedge
      of Siberian ginseng? Imagine that!!! In China and Russia this plant
      is used widely (also by astronauts) because it makes you more stress
      tolerant. It´s interesting that you don´t only use the root, but also
      the leaves. If this plant is as fantastic as Russian scientists say,
      why don´t we grow it in Europe??
      lena i