2451Re: [pfaf] Re: stevia rebaudiana

  • charfair fairchar
    May 10, 2008
      I have heard one scientist, Robert O. Young, recovered from prostate cancer,
      and he wouldn't use stevia during a conference I attended that he led. He
      didn't tell people not to, but i know he declined stevia because I heard him
      decline it.

      He had gone into complete remission of prostate cancer with an alkaline
      diet, and especially alkaline water.

      On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 7:23 PM, <Infowolf1@...> wrote:

      > maybe it has contraceptive potential? Depends on HOW it works
      > to shut down fertility. And how long the effect lasts.
      >
      > Mary Christine
      >

      > In a message dated 5/10/2008 9:59:19 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      > baba_alisha2003@... <baba_alisha2003%40yahoo.co.uk> writes:
      >
      > However, people here are worried about certain rumors that it can have
      > a detrimentry effect on human fertility. Does anyone know of any
      > concrete scientific evidence to this effect?
      >
      > **************Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family
      >
      > favorites at AOL Food.

      Charlotte
      www.fprayers.blogspot.com (Fertile Prayers)