2437Re: [pfaf] Re: Biodynamics from a scientific angle

  • Infowolf1@aol.com
    May 8, 2008
      please send me a copy too!

      In a message dated 5/8/2008 4:49:34 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      vic_doyle@... writes:

      Thank you very much for your response, I will contact you and send
      you a copy of my work at the same time as others. Together you will
      form a feedback network for me, and that would be a good time to
      create the website. My work has reached a point where I can prove
      that the lunar cycle leaves a mark on plant life, a structural mark
      which provides a stronger "physical direction" a "backbone" for
      growth to develop well.

      --- In _pfaf@..._ (mailto:pfaf@yahoogroups.com) , Rick van Rein

      favorites at AOL Food.