2436Re: Biodynamics

  • Steve Sainsbury
    May 8 7:00 PM
      Hi,
      I'm assuming you're all capable of googling "biodynamic" and coming up with
      Steiner and the other common threads, but maybe you won't find Jeff Poppen.
      Jeff is known as the Barefoot Farmer, and he's from Tennessee - you can
      catch a gimpse here - http://www.barefootfarmer.com/
      Obviously a site can't replace meeting someone in person, but he's a great
      guy, and extremely knowlegeable. He's the person who introduced me to
      compost teas (a book's worth of material all on it's own).

      Hope you get something good from it.

      Peace,

      Steve.