      To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      From: vic_doyle@...
      Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 11:49:05 +0000
      Subject: [pfaf] Re: Biodynamics from a scientific angle

      Thank you very much for your response, I will contact you and send
      you a copy of my work at the same time as others. Together you will
      form a feedback network for me, and that would be a good time to
      create the website. My work has reached a point where I can prove
      that the lunar cycle leaves a mark on plant life, a structural mark
      which provides a stronger "physical direction" a "backbone" for
      growth to develop well.

      Vic

      Great deals on almost anything at eBay.co.uk. Search, bid, find and win on eBay today!
      http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000004ukm/direct/01/
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic