      To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      From: Infowolf1@...
      Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 17:44:12 -0400
      Subject: Re: [pfaf] re: "errant" individuals planting food trees in public

      Because the planning commission or whoever has the authority and
      power to cut down what you plant, so don't waste seed and effort.

      I agree it IS in the public interest so go to the public officialdom.

      And yes, IF you bother to go the city or county authorities you can
      have input on trees being cut down or not. Most people just don't
      bother.

      Mary Christine

      The next generation of Windows Live is here
      http://www.windowslive.co.uk/get-live
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic