      From: "Infowolf1@..." <Infowolf1@...>
      To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2008 3:40:49 PM
      Subject: Re: [pfaf] Spanish Moss Info.

      does it have ay medicinal or food value?

      In a message dated 4/2/2008 1:50:07 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      spiderman18102@ yahoo.com writes:

      _http://mygardenguid http://mygarhttp _ (http://mygardenguid e.com/index. php?)
      option=com_content& <WBR>task& <WBR>id&Itemid= It

      ************ **Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.
      (http://travel. aol.com/travel- guide/united- states?ncid= aoltrv0003000000 0016)