2299Re: [pfaf] Re: Free Pinus Pinea Seed! (including postage)

  • Elise Lutrick
    Apr 1, 2008
      The seeds arrived safely here in Mississippi this afternoon. They are
      beautiful! Thank you so very much for sharing these with so many folks! It
      was a very generous thing to do!

      Does anyone know if there any tricks to germinating and growing these? I am
      eager that they should do well here.