      From: Travis Philp <trphilp@...>
      To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 5:01:02 PM
      Subject: Re: Re: [pfaf] Five: Odd Plant Relatives

      Yeah I'll let the group know if it works out. I don't know where I'm going to get cashew cuttings from though as I'm up in Canada which I'm guessing is a far cry from the nearest cashew orchard. And Dan, just for your information. .. Scions are cuttings; detached roots or twigs which are grafted onto root stock.

      Travis

      From: daniel wildman <spiderman18102@ yahoo.com>
      To: pfaf@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 19:50:16 -0700 (PDT)