2296Re: Free Pinus Pinea Seed! (including postage)

  • Robert Alcock
    Apr 1 2:20 AM
      The stone pine and monkey puzzle seed arrived safe and sound in
      norhtern Spain, thanks a lot! By a curious coincidence, we went to a
      trade fair over the Easter weekend where ther were giving out free
      Pinus pinea (known here as pino piƱonero) seedlings, and we've planted
      two, so it looks like we'll have quite a diversity of stone pines
      soon! Not sure how well they'll do in our rainy climate and clay soil,
      but the Araucaria should do well.

      Thanks a lot!

      Robert
      www.lesspress.com