2292Seeds

  • pazogie
    Mar 30, 2008
      Hello Jim,

      What a great guy you are! I could use a few seeds of
      the pinea and the monkey puzzle.

      I am halfway around the world, but that should not
      discaourage such a nice and determined man like you.

      My address:

      Paz B. Reyes
      14-I Villa Teresita Rd
      Osmena Blvd
      Cebu City Philippines 6000

      If it is possible for you to send the seeds thru my
      brod Leo Reyes, an MD in Woodstock Illinois, I would
      appreciate it very much. Leo is leaving in three weeks
      time to visit our recuperating mom who is with me here
      in Cebu.

      I have cc'd him so he can give you his current
      address, and a sister in Ca who may have the time to
      contact you if you can give me your number.

      Thanks Jim, I truly like people who try to help in
      whatever ways they can in our fight to green the world
      to give us more clean breathing air.

      Sincerely,

      Paz

      Be a better friend, newshound, and