      From: sustain_ability@...
      To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 10:55:55 -0500
      Subject: [pfaf] Anybody Using Commercial Hydro/Aero-ponic Systems?

      Hello!
      Anybody using commercial hydro/aero-ponic systems?

      I'm not looking for an endorsement, but any advice regarding reliability
      and other issues is welcome. I'm especially concerned with parts supply,
      growth media availability (make your own?).

      Thanks
      George

      --
      http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different…