2216Re: [pfaf] perennial vegetables

  • Dave
    Feb 28, 2008
      My website: www.perennialveg.org.uk should give you a good idea of what's available and will grow in a temperate climate. Please bear in mind that it's a work in progress and is updated as I find time to do so.

      Dave

      Julie Bruton-Seal <herbalist@...> wrote:
      How about artichokes? Both globe and Jerusalem. And rhubarb, oca
      (Oxalis tuberosa), Good King Henry, and salad burnet. Then there's
      edible 'weeds' like dandelion and nettles, and other salad plants like
      primrose. I'm sure there're lots more too.
      Julie
      On 25 Feb 2008, at 21:03, Mary Lloyd wrote:

      > What I would like to grow in my garden is a collection of
      > perennial vegetables. All I can think of so far are Asparagus and
      > Seakale. If anyone has info about others, please pass it on.
      > Love, Whinnie

      Yahoo! Groups Links