2202Use, Not Discard Wash Water...

  • Ronald Greek
    Feb 27, 2008
      Folks,

      I cannot understand why there would need to be choice
      made between washing, and watering the garden… Use
      garden-safe soaps, and water the garden with the wash
      water…

      "Traveler in Thyme" posted: "… Dry as a bone, no rain
      in sight… It takes 300 gallons of water to soak our
      garden patch… but I don't want to use up all our
      bathing and washing water…"

      Ronald Frederick Greek
      Yuma, Arizona, USA
      Attorney at Law

      SustainableTucson@yahoogroups.com

      "If an ethical foundation is lacking, a civilization collapses. Civilization exists in the effort to perfect humanity, and originates when a population is inspired to attain progress and to serve."
      Albert Schweitzer.

      ""You can't solve a problem with the same kind of thinking that created it in the first place."
      Albert Einstein

      Be a better friend, newshound, and