2090Re: [pfaf] Re: Seeds Paw Paw tree

  • Gloria Alexander
    Feb 7, 2008
      You are so funny Peggy, thanks for your reply and lead. I will check out this site.
      See Kentucky, so I bet we can grow them, since KY and NC are much alike in climate. Thanks!
      Blessings,
      Gloria

      Peggy <peg6012@...> wrote: --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Gloria Alexander <truthgha@...> wrote:

      > Peggy, how would the Paw Paw tree do in NC close to SC line?
      > they sound good, and do remember this song, my mother used to sing to
      us.
      > Paw, paw patch!
      > gloria
      >

      > Gloria, I am the last person to ask about trees - just about flunked
      out of the courses in hort. Ha,ha only it's not funny, it's really
      sad.
      There is a Paw Paw Foundation - they should be able to tell you.>
      http://www.pawpaw.kysu.edu/ppf/default.htm
      Hope this will help, Peg

      Gloria Hartis-Alexander
      Believing God