2010Re: Forever autumn?

  • Vanessa King
    Jan 18, 2008
      Hi I think this is a global phenomenon - Im in Norfolk, East of England (Anglia) and last
      month a week before Christmas I had a Himalayan Poppy in full bloom! It normally only
      blooms in June. Now, mid-January we have not seen one Snowdrop yet - they are about
      three weeks overdue - same with crocus and all the spring flowers!

      Nessie x