1966Re: [pfaf] my HUUUUGE problem with S L U G S. Help!!!

  • Infowolf1@aol.com
    Dec 3, 2007
      In a message dated 12/3/2007 6:10:56 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      ingrid_glass@... writes:

      sufficient predators (birds/frogs/hedgehogs etc) for there to be a balanced
      ecosystem.

      I would love to have a cute little hedgehog, but they are illegal
      in California and my cats might get hurt pouncing on it. Also,
      I might run over it in the driveway. Frogs would get eaten. Birds
      are my best bet.

      Do you know if rats eat slugs and snails? there is enough of a rat
      population here in the ivy to support owls who barf the results.

      Mary Christine