      From: "Traveler in Thyme" <marcia@...>
      To: <pfaf@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 10:13:10 -0600
      Subject: [pfaf] Re:my HUUUUGE problem with S L U G S. Help!!!

      Slugs are not a "problem" they are a symptom of the real problem, which is
      too much moisture and too much raw, rotting vegetation in your soil. Keep
      things a bit drier, compost your material more completely before mulching,
      and get some sun down there, and the slugs will go away.............

      ---Marcia Cash
      Traveler in Thyme
      http://www.travelerinthyme.com