1948Re: [pfaf] my HUUUUGE problem with S L U G S. Help!!!

  • Pat Meadows
    Dec 1, 2007
      On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 09:38:02 EST, you wrote:

      >In a message dated 12/1/2007 5:40:04 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      >pat@... writes:
      >Also, I am told that ducks are wonderful for slugs; they eat them all.
      > do they eat snails too?

      I don't have personal experience with them, but I have read that they do.
      They also lay eggs. :) Edible eggs.

      But they quack and maybe annoy neighbors..... there's one type of duck
      which sort of hisses rather than quacking, but I cannot remember its name.

      -- Northern Pennsylvania

      Good planets are hard to find; let's take care of
      the one we have.
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic