1928RE: [pfaf] Roselle

  • michael lasky
    Oct 25, 2007
      cindy.

      in answer to your question about harvesting the hibiscus, while i was in Bolivia, i would pick and dry the entire flower and dry it in the sun, and it would make an excellent herbal tea. i am unsure about what species it was but i got good results from red, white or pink varieties.

      megamalito

      To: pfaf@yahoogroups.comFrom: intjring@...: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 12:57:49 +0000Subject: [pfaf] Roselle

      Can anyone tell me how I can tell about harvesting and when to harvest the calyces of Hibiscus sabdariffa? I have tried to check on the Web, but I am still not clear on what I should be looking for.Thanks.Cindy