1658Re: [pfaf] Wher can I buy yacon plants in the UK?

  • Michael Porter
    Apr 3 12:17 AM
      I would contact Baa, --at Daves Garden She had some growing in the UK a year or two ago, --MichaelP

      Hilary Robinson <hilrobinson@...> wrote: I used to grow yacon on my allotment, which I gave up a few years ago.
      I'm now turning more of the back garden over to food production and
      would like to grow yacon again, but cannot find a source of the tubers
      for growing. Anyone any ideas? Thanks, Hilary