1596Re: [pfaf] hello guys out there

  • peter chama
    Mar 13, 2007
      incidentally no tell me about that. here we are on moringa oleifera which is about the same

      Michael Porter <michaels4gardens@...> wrote: Are you familiar with Chaya, ? [Cnidoscolus Chayamansa] Very high in nutrition and recommended [by The Mexican Gov. food agency] for lots of degenerative disease, --Michael Porter

      chappsy2003 <chappsy2003@...> wrote: I have just come in and would like what the subject is all about! I am
      a researcher and educator in Naturopathy here in Zambia Southern
      Africa at the Zambia nstitute of Natural Medicine and Research. Talk
      to me!