1585Re: [pfaf] Re: big question here

  • Dee Harris
    Mar 8, 2007
      I'll check it out. As I said before they would have to take my animals long with me. After all they are my family.
      Once again, Thanks, Steve.
      Wolf

      icculus2000@... wrote:
      Hi Dee,

      Have you looked at the WWOOF (Willing Workers On Organic Farms) Databases? They had some dream spots when I looked last year, and some are pretty flexible.
      There appears to be a WWOOF hub in most countries now, so you may find something worth "WWOOFing" for.

      Peace,

      Steve.

      "Every thought I have imprisoned in expression I must free by my deeds."
      ~ Kahlil Gibran

      test'; ">