1579Re: [pfaf] Re: blue, yellow flowers. half shadow.

    Mar 6, 2007
      Yes of course,
      although noone says they taste good,
      and noone gives any written dishes...

      By the way I`m sure I`ve promised to send you some seeds etc..
      I don`t find the mails,
      do you remember
      your wishes , and my promises ??

      Crataegus pinnatifida...