1563Re: [pfaf] Re: blue, yellow flowers. half shadow.

  • Pat Meadows
    Mar 3, 2007
      On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 12:59:47 -0000, you wrote:

      >--- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "artemuse" <artemuse@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Hi to all,
      >>
      >> According to the colour of a blazon I'am looking for flowers :
      >> Blue, preferably a deep blue.
      >> Yellow, should be buttercup
      >>
      >> Soil fresh, rich.
      >>
      >> exposure : half shadow
      >>
      >> Size : any size up to 1,5 mtr.
      >>
      >> In France, Burgundy, Morvan.
      >>
      >> Any ideas ?
      >>
      >> Thank you.
      >>

      >How about Dahlia, those come in all colors [and are edible]

      Dahlias are edible????

      I have never read this, and I've read quite a bit about edible flowers.
      Maybe I've just missed it, but I do wonder a bit - do you have any
      references for this statement?

      Pat

      Blog: http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com

      'Every one of us can do something to protect and
      care for our planet. We should live in such a way
      that makes a future possible.' - Thich Nhat Hanh
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic