1553Re: [pfaf] Whole Grains

  • Cindy
    Feb 17 11:42 AM
      That's a great idea, Geir, thanks. I can sprout them
      and then cook them.

      I have not done much sprouting because most of the
      year the temps are fairly here and I had read that
      sprouting at higher temps can foster E. coli growth.

      If I cook the sprouts, though, that should kill any
      germs.

      Cindy

      Man is the animal that intends to shoot himself out into interplanetary space, after having given up on the problem of an efficient way to get himself five miles to work and back each day. ~Bill Vaughan

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic