1516Re: lrish potatoe(Solanum tuberosum)

  • icculus2000@yahoo.com
    Feb 2, 2007
      hi everyone

      I assume you understood the email from Andrea by its context - and because she's exactly right, but I thought I'd throw in a one-word translation ( I knew it because the same thing happens from French to English and vice-versa).

      disponible = available (the root comes from the latin "to dispense" - as in information or nutrients, etc).

      Peace,

      Steve.

      "Every thought I have imprisoned in expression I must free by my deeds."
      ~ Kahlil Gibran