1461Re: [pfaf] my very mystic lemon plant

  • Pat Meadows
    Jan 3, 2007
      On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 22:51:42 +0100, you wrote:

      >Is it possible to insert photos on this mailing list. I have tried but it
      >doesn´t work.
      >The last time I tried the photos was only 34 Kb.

      The listowner has likely set the default to be 'Do not accept attachments'.
      This is a very wise choice for a mailing list as it prevents the spreading
      of viruses.

      With Yahoogroups lists, you can upload photos to a special section for
      photos. The one for this list is here:

      Just follow the directions you find there. Start with 'Create Album' -
      over on the right hand side of the page.

      After you do this, if you tell us that the photo is there, then anyone on
      this list can go look at the photo. This is a *much* better way to do it.

      Pat
      Blog (mainly gardening and cooking related):
      http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com/
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic