      Fran: pfaf@yahoogroups.com [mailto:pfaf@yahoogroups.com]For Graham
      Skickat: den 1 januari 2007 22:55
      Till: pfaf@yahoogroups.com; permaculture_uk; Permaculture ibiblio
      Amne: [pfaf] Earth writings book launch, walthamstow 13/1/07

      Spiralseed and OrganicLea cordially invite you to the launch of
      'EARTH WRITINGS' by Graham Burnett,

      Saturday 13th January 2007
      4pm onwards
      AT
      The Hornbeam Centre
      458 Hoe Street
      Walthamstow
      London E17

      (near the Bakers Arms - 5 minutes walk from Walthamstow Central BR)

      This event will be preceded at 2pm by a talk 'Introduction to
      Permaculture' by Mark Warner of 'Naturewise'

      All welcome! Please feel free to pass this message onto anybody who
      might be interested.

      www.spiralseed.co.uk/earthwritings

      --
      Graham Burnett

      Integrated Design for Local Environmental Resources

      www.spiralseed.co.uk