1452Re: [pfaf] Earth writings book launch, walthamstow 13/1/07

  • Jacqui Knight
    Jan 1, 2007
      Would love to be there, but it's a bit too far to travel.

      Jacqui, writing from romantic Russell, beautiful Bay of Islands, amazing
      New Zealand... where the sunlight is dancing on the sparkling blue
      waters, brilliant red pohutukawa trees dipping their branches in the
      water, trying to be outdone by crimson and magenta bougainvillea and the
      mauve-blue jacaranda trees... and then the bikini-clad figures in the
      waves dot the water with colour... a red catamaran leaving the bay as I

      Wish I could be with you for the launch, but don't want to leave here too.

      Graham wrote:
      > Spiralseed and OrganicLea cordially invite you to the launch of
      > 'EARTH WRITINGS' by Graham Burnett,
      > Saturday 13th January 2007
      > 4pm onwards
      > AT
      > The Hornbeam Centre
      > 458 Hoe Street
      > Walthamstow
      > London E17
      > (near the Bakers Arms - 5 minutes walk from Walthamstow Central BR)
      > This event will be preceded at 2pm by a talk 'Introduction to
      > Permaculture' by Mark Warner of 'Naturewise'
      > All welcome! Please feel free to pass this message onto anybody who
      > might be interested.
      > www.spiralseed.co.uk/earthwritings
      > --
      > Graham Burnett
      > Integrated Design for Local Environmental Resources
      > www.spiralseed.co.uk

      Russell, Bay of Islands, New Zealand
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic