1446Re: [pfaf] Re: Many questions

    Dec 24, 2006
      Now as sun has turned
      and days are slowly getting longer here in the north, it is time to
      think next growing season. Till now the warmest winther ever in
      Norway. At this time of year we use to have between minus 10 - 20
      centigrades and more or less snow,
      instead there is around + 10 centigrades, and snow melting up to above 1000 m...
      no freezing temperatures in December so far....

      - but
      anyway -
      anyone knows of sources of Oregon white truffle ???
      of the northernmost, most hardy clones of Arundinaria gigantea -
      for trying to establish in Norway ??

      Geir Flatabø